Monday, April 18, 2011

Gyro Corner




I think I take better pictures at Gyro Corner.  I like their food there, maybe except the Donner plate with rice:  the meat is like what's left over--too dried and cut too small.  The Octopus is fresh and cooked just right without being chewy or anything.  I always love their salad.

Technical details nobody cares:  The Nikkor 28mm turns out to be one of my favorites lenses.  It's just good at close range shooting.  Nice contrast, color, sharpness and out of focus rendition.  Best of all, I got it on craigslist at a good price.  I think the white balance is right on without giving me or my subject any jaundice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....