Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Chemist In Me


The chemist in me always begs myself to do something similar--let's see what happens if we add two readily available household cleaners together ... Ka Boom!  Actually years ago, while I was laboring inside the bathroom cleaning whatever disgusting I needed to clean (I still do that, washing dishes, laundry, cleaning the bathroom, taking the garbage and the god damned recycles out) I mixed equal portions of some chemicals and holy cow, chemical reaction ensued.  The fume burned my throat.  Of course, I toughed it out and never bothered to see a doctor.

Kids don't do it at home or even outside in the open.  Because you are not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....