Monday, April 25, 2011

D7000 Firmware Upgrade A:1.02 B:1.02

I skimmed through what the firmware is supposed to do.  I don't think it fixes anything that's wrong with my experience.  Essentially I think my D7000 is flawless as it is given I knew exactly what I got myself into, that's it's a DX sensor camera so I don't expect all of a sudden the firmware will make it a full sized FX sensor or it will take 10fps or 30fps at 1080p though they all will be nice if implemented but that would be like a dream comes true, somewhat scarily unrealistic.  And the AF and all those finicky stuff?  I think the AF works fine with my camera.  I myself need a better pair of eyes for sure.  I need better AF lenses but given the astronomical and never comes down Nikkor prices lately, I think I will stick with my good old manual AIS lenses for a long long time.  It's just economically not feasible to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....