Saturday, August 01, 2009

On Kissena Boulevard

This is fresh off the camera. This is in 3:2 aspect ratio. Nikon D70 mated with a Nikkor MF 24mm f2. Guess estimate exposure and hyperfocus. Now after the SD880 screen, the D70 LCD screen just looks pathetically small. I carried in my bag my Nikon F5 and 50mm f1.4 and I didn't even use it once (the F5 is mostly for weight training, I just like to carry it around). I think even if I am going to get a "new" camera--to stimulate my create juice, I won't be using it much most likely sitting in the closet with the rest of the gang. Street photography is just hard in the sense that I feel embarrassed to pull out the camera and shoot things I find interesting. The best stuff I ever did in street photography was about some fifteen years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....