Monday, June 08, 2009

Holy . . .

Holy crap! Apple is now shipping its MacBook Pro (previously unibody MacBook is re-branded as MacBook Pro, sly marketing) with a SD slot, a freaking SD card slot, a feature that's as groundbreaking as I don't know, maybe in 2001. But since it's implemented by Apple so it's going to be cool. Also iPhone 3G Ass is having video recording capability, a freaking video recording feature, that's as groundbreaking as I don't know, maybe in 2001. But since it's implemented by Apple so it's going to be cool. The stock has been up ever since taking a beating from the financial tsunami. I wish I had bought some when it was the lowest. Jobs was a no show at the WWDC though he is scheduled to return in June or something.

2 comments:

  1. my colleagues were so excited about this new iphone they kept talking about it over lunch. (rolling eyes.) god knows when they're gonna be out in the nz mkt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to get one or two myself ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....