Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Washington DC ...

We went to Washington DC.


Saturday
We walked through DC, looked at the cherry blossoms. Most of them were on the ground because of the storm. I saw the Washington monument and the white house. There were lots of cool barriers shielding the house. We did not see Obama. My dad and brother took lots of pictures. We had dinner at a italian place. The pizza was great.

Sunday
We went on the metro to the air and space museum. It was pretty boring because I am not interested in air and space. For lunch we went to the natural history museum's cafe. After that, we went to the padel boat place for an hour. My brother claims he won but he did not do the first half of the race. We had dinner at an asian place.

Monday
We went to the zoo. It was pretty cool. There was a Giant panda! After that, we took a 5 hour trip home. We had more pizza but this time, at Vace. It was pretty cool.


Editor's note: Guest blogged

2 comments:

  1. I thought of going to DC to see the cherry blossom. But after I found out the price of the train tickets, sorry, I don't think I want to go.

    My colleague came back and told me that the big rain washed a lot of flowers away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you don't want to drive? You can think about taking the mega bus. My co worker says it's great though I haven't tried it personally. If you were to book it a couple of months in advance the fare is like $5 or $1 from NYC to DC. But then with two kids, in the end, we opted just to drive.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....