Thursday, April 16, 2009

Climb@tron Doesn't Suck

And that's the problem.

Smithsonian is good and will be even better if they sell something that actually works as intended. I bought a climb@tron hoping that it will really work as advertised. I even asked the sale girl there if it works. I installed the two triple-A batteries. And the thing just barely works. With the help of some water on the sucker, the thing can actually climb up a glass window but then after a few steps the thing just falls down. Without water on the suction cups, the thing can't really hold on at all.

I bought the climb@tron robot for $20 at Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum. I wish they don't sell and stop selling junk like that to the kids or adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....