Monday, April 06, 2009

Afternoon Dreaming

Inspired by my old friend ghorse, I am going to take a 30-day photographic tour in Washington, D.C. I shall haul all of my photographic gears along, mostly to satisfy my gear fetish as opposed to really taking pictures. Anyway, whatever turns me on. I will be shooting film and digital. If you have any extra $7000 D3X or any $2000 lens, please send them my way. My photographs are going to blow your mind as usual. The sakura in DC is already in full bloom, Oh No.

Epilogue: I dreamed big. There is no 30-day photographic tour, it's more like a 3-day get-away in DC with the family. You know stuff that middle-aged men do.

3 comments:

  1. Have fun in the DC and don't drag along too many equipments though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least one digital and one film I guess....

    ReplyDelete
  3. too bad yesterday was the first time I can see some real sakura trees, I was shame for my overseas exposure

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....