Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Trip Around The World

After we went to DC, we got so excited with traveling we decided we should just go around the world, you know like a safari around the world. So here are the pictures I took when I visited different parts of the world. Enjoy.

Giant Panda, China. This is like one lazy bum, just enjoying the attention.

Big Hippopotamus, Africa. A vegan this fat and ferocious is never heard of.
Elephant, India. Another big vegetarian ...
Lions, Africa. She was pretty noisy, making all kinds of noise.

Tiger, India. I was jumping around from continent to continent. This was taken in India. The tiger is just beautiful.
Mama Gorilla with baby. Back in Africa again.
Silver Back Gorilla. I was risking my life to take this picture. The guy got aggressive and jumped me. I wrestled him to the ground, and gave him a karate chop on the neck and choked him till he turned purple. He begged for my mercy. In the end, I let him live. The guy is like endangered or something.
Cheetah, Africa. Whatever diet he is on, I want to be on too. The guy is pacing up and down like he is crazy.

That's all folks.

4 comments:

  1. I always feel sorry for caged animals but recognize too that in certain situations, the animals would have become bush meat or gone extinct without human interventions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh~ panda! so the washington dc zoo has kept the panda(s)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haricot: I am a meat eater and I enjoy the zoo and I am not going to liberate them. I try not to be too philosophical about the whole thing. Perhaps the zoo or farm provides most people the chance to see the animals up close and grow more affectionate towards them. I do share your sentiment regarding animals being caged as captive spectacles, well the world is not fair.

    cr: the panda picture was taken on location in Sichuan China, in its natural habitat. But yes, in DC, they have a couple of pandas, Mei Xiang, Tai Shan and Tian Tian. Wow I didn't know there are three of them. There is the pandacam too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing the pandacam! :D
    it's like big brother x animal planet.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....