Sunday, August 12, 2007

What I Wore Last Week


I think people are begging for some detailed description (I made that up, of course). I will do my best, just for you people. Clockwise from top left:
Levi's 501 white jeans. I never thought I would wear any white pants after graduating from middle school but there they are. Another gray 501 underneath it, not shown.
Various briefs from American Apparel and Fruit of the Loom.
Day of the Week socks from H&M, Monday all the way to Sunday, though I don't wear them strictly by day of the week.
Various T-shirts from Gap, H&M and American Apparel. I try to avoid polo shirts. I do own some but I try not to wear them. And when I wear them, I make sure the collar is not up like some asshole would wear them.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:39 PM

    ha, this reminds me of a blog... sofysophia (please add blogspot.com). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shows great minds think alike. No, she is much more sophisticated than yours truly both in terms of sartorial taste and the use of emoticons. I was just showing my dirty laundry for the world to see....

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Mad Dog, thanks for introducing me to the most hilariously-cringingly-pretensious blog EVER! "Loves all things aristocratic"? Won't you be so kind and pass me a bucket ppuullease! Sorry to disappoint you darling, but you are NOT blue-blood no matter how hard you try, especially if you never learn to dispense with that Paris Hiltonesque diction of yours...

    Sorry Laichungleung for having to take your space here to detox after coming from that, that horrifying place...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:47 PM

    hahah... :)

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....