More nerd news ...
Gates and Jobs share the stage to scratch each other's back. Oh, yes, two guys who never bother to finish college have been shaping personal computing since the 1970s.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Barber Shop in Chinatown
Nowadays I loathe to have my haircut, that's why I seldom have mine cut, maybe once or twice a year. I went back to Chinatown. I could ...
-
11:50PM. It's ten minutes before midnight. It's another midnight and it's not. It's going to be a spanking new year. Ye...
-
Cho produced and sent out a multimedia press release to NBC in the 2 hours between his first shooting and the later mass murder and suicide ...
-
Certain Hong Kong lamestream news outlet sinks to a new low, and obviously stinks to a new high. We already know nobody is reading their cr...
Will once said diplomas and degrees are always important. Not so for brainy people like Gates, Maya Angelou and Jobs.
ReplyDelete