Saturday, June 30, 2007

Tripod and Ball Head

Finally, finally, I got my first tripod legset and my ballhead. I can die a happy man now.

Lesser photographers talk about Nikon vs. Canon, better ones talk about tripods. I think there is some truth to it ....

(Tips for better writing: If you can't write or finish your thought, the punctuation ellipsis comes in handy. Also, if you can't write anything exciting or mildly interesting, try to use the exclamation mark like !!!! to perk it up. Or to kick up things even another notch, mix the punctuations, like !?!?!?, it sure helps.)

1 comment:

  1. Re: the writing tips, guilty as charged on my own blog... Oh well...

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....