Saturday, June 23, 2007

Harry

DSC_9788

I think I am a bit obsessed with Nikon lens shades now. I bought a couple of used ones for my MF 50mm and MF 24mm. And I love them. I wear eyeglasses so I know lens shades aren't totally bull. They do keep stray light out and hence make the image more contrasty. Those lens shades I got are good old metal ones. The above was taken with a MF 50mm, no filter but with a lens hood HS-9. The exposure was an chimp-n-adjust, as no metering for MF lens on a D70. I found manuel exposure works better than I thought. Actually, I think once you are happy with the exposure, set it to manuel, instead of letting the camera do it for you on Program, Aperture, or Shutter auto. If the lighting doesn't change at all, manuel metering is the way to go.

3 comments:

  1. 有明星相! 來港發展可接吳彥祖棒!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:02 AM

    handsome boy and beautiful pic, well done
    wp2007

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....