Monday, January 02, 2006

Year 2006 is Here

Sometimes I turn on my webcam, and if you visit at the right time, you can probably see something. Most of the the time, the webcam is offline. So don't be surprised if you don't see anything. Plus the webcam page can only be viewed using Internet Explorer. What a bummer.
Munich
I saw the movie Munich. It was OKAY. I don't find it very exciting, maybe my expectation wasn't properly managed by the ad campaign. Anyway, the movie seems earnest and nothing is overly dramatized or stylized. The movie is close to 3 hours long, so be prepared. Eric Bana looks good, I guess he can't help it even the movie doesn't really kick up the cool factor considering he plays an assassin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....