Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Dental Adventure

For those of us who follow my blog, that's to say, a total of 2 or 3 or 4 of you out there, the root canal treatment on my second molar wasn't a "success." The molar cracked.
After all the pain, money and false hope, the second molar or number 15 was extracted. A tooth that had been with me since I was twelve (according to Sid, that is), so I do have good reason to miss it, for sentimental reason in addition to more obvious ones like chewing.
That being a second molar on the left maxilla, perhaps I can get away without getting an implant. I did some Internet research on dental implant, and I don't think it's that straightforward, particularly on that area, just reading it seems scary enough, sinus lift, bone grafting, it's definitely not a pleasant thing to undergo.

1 comment:

  1. YOU are HKSAR PR, citizen of the HKSAR of the People's Republic of China though you may claim you are US citizen, you can come back to HK to entitle the cheap dental service offered by the HKSAR govt though you have not pay any tax to the HKSAR govt, your wife and you kids are also entitle such benefits as long as they apply for the HKID, you see Communists treat you so good

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....