Thursday, January 12, 2006

Indigo Child

Here is my daily NYT digest:-
"Are They Here to Save The World?"
Everyone is special, you are special, I am special, and everybody is gifted.
And hence for children who are, for whatever reason just seem a bit off in the school, we now, ladies and gentlemen, are called indigo children. That's like the biggest B$ I have ever read in my morning commute. And they are the saviors of our universe? That's just great. And to make matter more interesting, some parents, indigo or not, decide to home-school their special indigo kids, that's just a recipe for success.
The article is by John Leland under the Thursday Styles section, which I find odd. But just maybe considered as a lifestyle. Live big, live indigo. That must be it.
The picture has nothing to do with what I write here. It's a target billboard in Times Square.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:42 AM

    There are more and more "indigos" in our society because parents have stopped beating up their kids when they are naughty and annoying. The whole idea of "indigo children" is baseless and unscientific. We have an "indigo" among us, man. No matter what you and I said about Adsense, William is having more Plan B's and opening more Adsense accounts. Sometimes I find it hard to understand why he's so persistent.

    Sid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because Che Guevara is my idol, I enjoy to fight with Giant, like Baby Kingdom until they block my IP

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....