Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Apple closes at 80.86

You read it here first.
No, you could have read this from techdirt or news.com.
On the day Steve Jobs unveils its Intel based computers, Apple's share price closes at $80.86.
There must be some cosmo mystic force at work here.
The Dow reached 11,000 was news yesterday. But I think this is more interesting.
On another iPod development, Chrysler is offering full iPod integration for most of its 2006 models. Will potential buyers base their car buying decision on iPod integration, probably yes ... to some iPod hipsters.
Update
Levi's just announced that it is churning out iPod-ready jeans: Levi's RedWire DLX line, that is. It features "a joystick in the watch pocket to operate the device." The line is available this fall. I would buy any Levi's jeans as long as they are 501. I don't need a joystick in my watch pocket ... because
  • I like gameboy better
  • I don't like joystick in the pocket
  • ... I already have a joystick.

1 comment:

  1. I think I can earn some $$$$ from the US & HK stock market for my mutual fund and provident fund holding, but I think I have to realised some to pay for the tax, the HK IRD are daylight thieves.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....