Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Google tumbled in after hour trading

Google closed at 432.6601 and then tumbled down to $381.10 in after hours. Look like the beginning of the end of irrational exurberance of all things Google.
Let's see what's going to happen tomorrow. My guess it's going to go down more, perhaps like $20 more.
All right, let's see what our President has to say...there we just have it
The state of the union is strong ....With war in Iraq going on, even though we sort of declared victory, and Google lost $15 billion in a few hours, I am not so sure about the strong. I long the days of Clinton.

2 comments:

  1. Google robbed me USD8 and I want to get my USD8 from them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:13 PM

    Don't ever think about that. Google is not in the same league as a privately-run school.

    Sid

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....