Friday, August 20, 2010

Nikon 24mm f/2.0 AIS

This lens always got bad reviews.  Everything I read about it is kind of bad.  But you know what I own one and I like it all the same.  Though at times I do find it a bit hard to fill up the frame.  And if I were to mount it on my D70, I find the focusing a bit troublesome as my D70 has this tiny little viewfinder and AF focusing points that aren't actually designed for manual focus.

I like the lens all right, part of it is of course I own one and I don't want to appear too stupid and part of it is I do think it performs adequately--you know I am not shooting for National Geographic.  And the number one reason being the f/2 does give me the advantage to hide indoor and be a closet shooter.

Whatever.  To see some of my Nikkor 24mm f2 shots, you can click the label below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....