Sunday, August 08, 2010

The Devil's Rejects

Rob Zombie delivers a movie that's engrossing, enthralling, entertaining and above anything unrepentantly trashy.  And I like it because I am totally able to enjoy gratuitous violence and nudity.  If you enjoy mumble jumble cerebral flick you know what you can watch ... Toy Story VII or Shrek IV 3D.  I especially enjoy the premise that the sheriff turns totally psycho in the process of hunting down these devil's rejects.  I saw this on IFC, part of their Friday night grind house series.  The movie as far as I can tell was presented uncut and without commercial interruption.  IFC rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....