Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Love And Sympathy And more

And with love and sympathy to the people of China from the people of the United States.
-- Laura Bush

So Laura Bush speaks for me already.

People who have problems with G.W. Bush generally don't have a problem with Laura Bush. The same can't be said about Senator Obama's wife Michelle Obama. Senator Obama warned or pleaded on network TV that "people should lay off my wife." Would-be-first-lady Michelle Obama was criticized for remarking that "For the first time in my adult lifetime, I’m proud of my country" when Obama was doing well in the Democratic party. Another first-lady-wanna-be and ghostly beer lady Cindy McCain, wife of senior citizen John McCain, quickly seized the opportunity and bitch-slapped Michelle Obama by stating that "I am proud of my country. I don’t know about you? If you heard those words earlier, I am very proud of my country." Meanwhile president-wanna-be and ex-first lady, senator Hillary Rodham Clinton is fighting for her Democratic nomination. What impresses me is she flats out states that she would support Obama and hopes her supporters will do the same, should he be the nominee of the party. There is no if's or but's, I think that shows some class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....