Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It's Summer Out There

Holy cow, it's hot out there.

The sun is out and the temperature is like in the 70s (the Internet says it's 82, I am way off) I think. I finally relented when I passed the Starbucks downstair. I bought myself a grande iced coffee, for a grand total of $2.60. Now I am sipping it, with guilty pleasure and conscience knowing full well that I just spent way too much on some fancy coffee that I don't need. I reasoned that I have been having free Starbucks coffee for the past few weeks (because I got a free coffee card from the New York Times) so it's just fair that I paid for one now.

6 comments:

  1. next time bring me to Long Island

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will bring to to CCP or Falung Gong so you can settle your political differences or affinities once and for all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wp2007

    I really wonder if you actually read my post before you comment. Where did I say anything about Long Island? Read it three times before you comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:21 PM

    I think it's you, right?

    Sometimes I stop by Starbucks to try to get a seat to relax and have a cup of iced mocha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. if you writing include some interesting elements like what our learnt Professor S wrote to us, I will read it carefully word by word, learnt from Prof S, write somthings that's more interesting

    ReplyDelete
  6. readandeat:

    Yes, that's me, the one and only.

    I seldom sit at a Starbucks. It's more like hit and run. I am too "ashamed" to drink there ....

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....