Thursday, November 29, 2007

Some Pictures I Took

Six Year Old
Pony ride in our backyard. We invited Harry's first grade friends to come to our backyard to have pony rides. It was a pleasant day. The kids had so much fun terrorizing the animals.
Taking a break, just to reflect what fun they just had.... If you are pregnant or easy to get motion sickness, don't ride the yellow school bus. It's bumpy as hell. Hey, I have no problem though.
This is how I roll when I am in my backyard, a large tractor. This is even more bumpier than the yellow school bus.
My backyard in the fall. Nice, isn't it.

7 comments:

  1. The yellow and red leaves are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take it you mean the bottom one. It was taken in the afternoon with little light. I wish it could have been sharper overall. But I still like it, a bit dark, a bit depressing. It's taken around my house in Kissena Park.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the school bus, I have bought a small die cast model when I last visited NYC, next time bring me to Kissena Park

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:11 PM

    how come there's a pony?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's my backyard by the way. We invited Harry's school friends over.

    Harry's 1st grade classes were having a trip to the farm and as a model dad I took a day off and tagged along just to embarrass Harry. The farm has all kinds of animals and the kids were having pony rides. It was fun but apparently not so much for Harry. I didn't remember I had farm trips when I was his age. Well I actually lived close to farms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:40 PM

    wow, that sounds interesting! sure kids would love pony rides!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the last picture too, you captured the colour of the leaves very well. But stop kidding about Kissena Park being your own backyard, nobody's gonna fall for that (not even me!).

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....