Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Breaking

If you are into Christmas, Christmas tree, Rockefeller Center, traffic gridlock, crowds, tourists, then tonight is the night for you. The annual Christmas tree lighting ceremony will begin at 7PM at Rockefeller Center.

You can attend the ceremony live or watch it at home from 8 to 9 PM on NBC, local station channel 4 or 704 on Time Warner Cable.

If Christmas tree is not your thing, perhaps you can find some firework in the CNN Youtube GOP debate hosted by Anderson Cooper, which is also airing at 8PM eastern time.

If none of these interest you, you can always fall back to whatever turns you on.... like the Internet or Sudoku for dumbos.

5 comments:

  1. you have mastered the skill of cooking, both western and oriental, how much early retire and start another career in cooking, either work in the Chinese restaurant or write you own cook book

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy you now can start try to forget about 2007 and plan to welcome 2008, for me, it's just only 29 Nov 2007, I still have 3 weeks to finish all the shits in 2007, BTW, I have 12 days Christmas Holiday start from 21 Dec 2007

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just cook sometime. It's really nothing. If I have to cook like my mom used to, like every freaking day then maybe it's a turn off. I enjoy eating and I enjoy cooking, somewhat.

    Yeah, I look forward to 2008.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember last year you have bought a Christmas Tree, how about this year, chop a tree in National Park for me, for me, we have switched on our 3ft small plastic tree a few days ago, I don't like tree, only my little monkey get excited from the tree

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, last year I didn't buy any tree. But the couple of years before.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....