Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Random Pictures



These two are from my library, as if I really have an image library. These are from my D70 NEF files converted using UFraw and GIMP. The thing with Ubuntu, it's so easy that you don't have to know what you are doing. Things just work, apparently my adulation over Ubuntu knows no bound, I totally forgot how my wifi didn't work just 24 hours ago. The whole Open Source thing is just great for cheapskate like me. I've read somewhere that the $199 gPC (green PC or Google PC?) at Walmart just got sold out.

6 comments:

  1. fat women can be found in everywhere in US, I like the van, I own a die cast model of this van

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fisrt one as the head at the lower right corner is like mine. :-)

    Opensource software is good and free. You can also not worry about software obsolescence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:27 PM

    the minivan reminds me of the movie "little miss sunshine". of course the one in it was yellow, not blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a volkswagon just in case.

    The next movie I want to see is probably "No Country for old men" by the Coen brothers. I am a sucker for that kind of movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wp2007,
    And I thought the sign was funny.

    ghorse,
    Are you sure?

    the new Nikon 24~70 with nano coating is selling like $1700, that really deserves a OMG. The D3 should be in the wild soon. Go get one man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The gPC's been sold out for some time, namely since last time I checked a week ago.

    Yes, I find the signboard funny, too. It actually means that the merchandise there can cost any given amount of money.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....