Thursday, February 15, 2007

1983吉澳


I like this picture, probably taken by yours truly. I really like it, photos look better with me behind the camera, just kidding. And what's the deal with track pants? Look like everybody's wearing ones, except maybe me and Leung Ka Fai. I guess we were totally oblivious to any form fitting track pants fashion trend.


Uncle Ng was the one with the bucket hat. Man, he was probably fashionable without even knowing it himself.

Back then the glasses were like bigger than our face. Most people have long hair, very bad long hair. Well I am not complaining as long as I still have a full head of hair. My hair "style" has stayed the same for these years.

From left: Ng Chi Ming, Leung Ka Fai, Lau Ka Fai and me. For some reason people named Ka Fai are pretty damn smart.


Clockwise from top: yours truly, Lau Ka Fai, Janet, Mok, Tung, Winnie, Chi Ming and Egg.


Camping. I wasn't an outdoor kind of guy, but my friends were so I ended up going camping and hiking pretty often. All to Uncle Ng's credit.

Look, windbreaker, the ubiquitous windbreaker of the 80s. My friend Chi Ming on the left.

What I was wearing ... corduroy car coat bought in Shatin. Chinese gray slacks. Nike running shoes. Man, I definitely looked cool.

I would like to think my best days are still ahead of me, but then you never know...

2 comments:

  1. I am see your face, just like ET from another planet, 1983, almost 1/4 century

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:02 AM

    hey, thanks for choosing so many photos with me in it. I am sure I look cool then compare with what I look like now.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....