Sunday, February 18, 2007

Chinese New Year, Manhattan Chinatown




Chopper man wasn't in the mood for pictures or he simply knew his old man wasn't much of a photographer. I didn't bring my D70. These were taken with my old Canon G3. The lens was smudged up. I guess the white balance wasn't working too well either, too bluish. I tend to blame on my gears except myself.

Twist and fire ...

The parade started around 11AM. We bought 6 packs of party snappers and a couple of fake firecrackers. They were fun.



Big Wong on Mott Street. Chopper Man and Mom.

2 comments:

  1. Chopper Man, well done, pretty good pics, enjoy your CNY

    ReplyDelete
  2. New York City has been pretty cold as I have dutifully reported. But we did have a good time celebrating the New Year in the old Chinatown in New York City.
    I kind of make it a tradition to go there every year.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....