Thursday, January 06, 2011

Snowpocalypse Part Deux

The city is still buried in two feet of snow and ten feet of garbage.  I don't know where the sanitation department is or has been.  I don't think the city is ready for another snow storm which is actually coming in like tomorrow.  But I think I am ready.  Snow shovels, check, snow thrower check, gasoline check, camera check, battery check, lens check.  Maybe I can also make a video too, much like the Oscar worthy Idiot with a Tripod except much lamer.

4 comments:

  1. Where the heck is global warming? Those meteorologists need to give us an answer. Oh well, they'd say it's because of La Niña.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess global warming is sort of a misnomer. But of course I couldn't come up with a better name. The weather just goes bonkers, for the most part it gets warmer but at times it simply gets colder and totally funky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a big face lift here! At first I thought it got hacked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what i need a face lift. ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....