Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Shooting Into The Light


Wow, there is no flare and no ghost.  And I have an UV filter and no hood on.  The Nikkor 28mm f/2 AIS is that flare and ghost resistant.  Shot at f/5.6 aperture priority with -0.7 or -0.3 EV compensation.

update 1/26/2011
When I made the above two shots I wasn't thinking about testing the D7000 or the 28mm Nikkor f/2 AIS, let alone on flare or ghost specifically.  I shot them just for artistic or no reason at all.  As it turns out my comment on flare and ghost concurs exactly what Bjorn Rorslett has said about the 28mm AI (not AIS though) on his lens survey.  I found the flare and ghost resistance pretty unusual myself.  Maybe if the sun was a tad higher it would have more of an effect.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:03 PM

    needs more D lighting, lol

    -eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never used D lighting. May try one of these days.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....