Thursday, January 06, 2011

Cinelerra Part Deux

I guess for as long as I live, I struggle with Cinelerra.  Every time I try to use it, something is broken.  Granted it crashes and burns, but the latest is really the weirdest, when I quit Cinelerra it even logouts my account and gives me a reboot, consistently.  A major WTF.  I think that's pretty crazy.  I will try to compile the program from scratch and see what else it does to destroy my work.

I tried PiTiVi and the rendering result was pretty dope I have to say, Theora/Vorbis or something like that.  On the other hand, Cinelerra's rendition is sub par by comparison, probably it could be better if I know the right parameters and codec to use.  A video edited with PiTiVi is of course a few posts below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....