Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Thomas' Wife Keeps Scandal Alive, Thank You Very Much

Remember Clarence Thomas?  Just when I thought my Coke is safe, Bang, Ginni Thomas is helping me remember what could have put on a can of Coke ....

I was utterly mesmerized by Thomas' Supreme Court nomination.  It was a televised spectacle solely because of all the crazy stuff Anita Hill accuses Thomas does and says; there is this quote from her testimony that I can't get it out of my dirty mind:  "Who has put pubic hair on my Coke?"  Ever since learning this quote, I always check my Coke twice.  Anybody who saw or read the testimony couldn't possibly forget about it.  Now after some 19 years, his wife Virginia Thomas, certainly didn't forget, called Anita Hill, at 7:31 in the morning to ask for an apology.  After 19 years, at 7.31 in the morning!  Is she crazy or what?  I have always believed in Anita Hill and now it just reinforces my belief.  The Thomases are just nuts.

nytimes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....