Friday, October 29, 2010

Times Square


This is everyday Times Square.
I guess if you were to wear heels these high, you would have to walk like her, just to balance.

UPDATE:
SCENES FROM A PHOTO SHOOT



I just got my 28mm f/2 lens with me. Do I wish I have my 80-200 with me at the time? ( Or my D3x for that matter?  Just kidding.)  Yes, but it's highly unlikely I will carry that pig of a lens with me without knowing what exactly I am going to shoot. With the 28mm f/2 I can't have the reach I want and I totally lose out on the auto department, no metering, no auto exposure and no auto focusing.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:45 PM

    what a hot mess.

    -eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually she was just modeling .... Nice girl off (and on) camera.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....