Friday, October 22, 2010

Random Shots

Double the trouble.

It's a pain to get rid of the dust.  The negative wasn't exactly clean to begin with.  The entire roll was uncut, which was kind of OKAY (or even preferred if you know they just chop it off somewhere), unsleeved which was not, and stuffed into an envelope.  I wonder if she wore a  pair of lint free gloves to handle the negatives.  I know I didn't but I expect she does.  Oh well, I deserve it as I was too lazy to find a "good" developer.  I might as well shoot exclusively in black and white.  Tank developed by myself and so I got nobody to blame about but myself.  I, me and myself take all the credits and all the blames.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....