Sunday, October 31, 2010

Portra 400 Ektar 100


I just noticed this Portra 400 no longer denotes NC or VC.  A quick trip to Kodak tells me this Portra 400 replaces the good old 400 NC and 400 VC.  Is it going to be good at both or neither?  We will find out.
I saw the prints in their booth, except for the head shot by Ryan Muirhead, I am not impressed with the other two, especially the night shot, the face has absolutely no details, it's like mud.  As for the wedding shot, the face is just too white and has no details--this is from yours truly who has never have any pictures published.  Anyway, I will try them to see what shows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....