Monday, June 07, 2010

WWDC10

Your iPhone 3GS is going to be officially obsolete today as Jobs would have it planned.  In all likelihood, the iPhone 4G or the successor of the 3GS will be unveiled later today at the WWDC10.  The "Get a Mac" commercial would show its finale during this occasion as it's been rumored.  It's run marks the war between PC and Mac and it's end really echos the shift from big keyboard computing to handheld computing.  Let's see if Jobs can surprise us by introducing more than just the iPhone 3GS successor.

I believe the usual suspects will carry the live webcast.  And Gizmodo calls it the "Next iPhone, Re-revealed."  Since Gizmodo's run-in with Apple and has become news itself, its coverage on anything Apple seems biased and carries some negativity that I am not sure if I can whole heatedly enjoy.  Negativity is perfectly fine with me but not with the back story that everybody is aware of by now.  I don't know if it pokes fun of Apple because it's fun to do (I like) or just out of spite (I don't like).  Oops, just found out, Gizmodo is unwelcome at WWDC10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....