Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Nikon Nikkor 200 - 400 f/4

This thing weighs 118.5 oz. or more than 7 pounds.  You need to get one of this and carry it around to find out how healthy you actually are.  It has an estimated selling price of $6,999.95.  What surprises me most, and you know I am easily surprise-able given how ignorant I am, the thing takes a 52mm filter.  What?  A 52mm filter?  I thought it would take a 72mm filter at the very least (OKAY, it must be some drop-in kind of filter that is not screwed on in the front).  This monster of a lens will be available some time later in May, just don't hold your breadth.

Now all I need is a 18MP Nikon DSLR, that's simple, solidly built, and costs less than $1000 to own.  All I can do is dream on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....