Monday, April 12, 2010

My Blog is a Row of Urinals

Having sitemeter is a very humbling experience.  It basically confirms what I've already known for years and I shall not repeat here.  One of the many features sitemeter offers is it tracks how long a visitor stays and the referring URL, if any.  In my case most of the visitors from referrals would stay for so short a time that sitemeter can't even track other than giving me a nonsensical 0:00 time.  I always compare those cases to a mental picture of a woman she thought she was being told where the ladies' room was but once she opened the door, she saw a row of urinals and she quickly left.  Well there are exceptions, ladies who got turned on by seeing a row of urinals when least expected.  But that certainly is in the minority.

9 comments:

  1. LoL. you're toooo funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wrote a story a doctor got turned on by the sound of his patient's loud and strong pissing sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cr: Not quite. See Water Moon's comment below.
    Water Moon: I wonder if he or she crosses the ethical line of doctor and patient relationship? Who's going to be the director?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you wallowing in blog pity again??

    Anyway, I too got loads of "readers" who spent just 0.00 time on my blog, and oh, I have even fewer subscribers to my blog than yours according to the all-knowing Google. So. Whose blog is a row of urinals now? (Or perhaps a row of sanitary towel machines??) XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haw haw. Perhaps and perhaps not.

    I will refrain from any meta post as I can't help myself. But I am not really complaining about readership at all. I am who I am. I do what I do not because I am good at it but just because I enjoy doing it. I think sometimes I do loathe people who brag or whine about readership. I guess that make me a self loather, sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you talking about me?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh boy, I said a lot of things I don't know what you are referring to. But let's just say, I say good things about you only. Not the bad stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All right, Lady Ga Ga.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....