Thursday, April 15, 2010

Crazy Summer Movie Preview

Angelina Jolie's out-of-this-world* humongous lips are going to grace the big screen this summer.  Her if-look-could-kill-I-would-be-dead larger-than-life* presence would no doubt kill all the competitions in the box office.  Her Salt character was originally written for a guy, shocking, with Tom Cruise at some point tagged as the leading title character.  Cruise not to be out done, is having his super action flick coming out as well.  He teams up with hottie Cameron Diaz in Knight and Day.  Cruise never ever short changes his fans, you always get more from the guy.  Between Jolie's lips and Cruise/Diaz brand of actions and super hotness, who are you going to pick?  Hmmm ....


*Thanks Snowdrops for pointing them out.  I should have written them properly in the first place.

5 comments:

  1. angelina jolie for sure. XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrrgh... forgive me for saying this, but could you please please please insert hyphens where they are due? Examples:

    "out-of-this-world humongous lips"

    "Her If-looks-could-kill-I-would-be-dead larger-than-life presence"

    Thank you. I feel better now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cr:
    looks like no love for Tommy.

    snowdrops: hope you feel better. Oh you DID already. I was too lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you actually for not shoving me off your blog for stating the above. Yes I figured that you were just too lazy at the time.

    But I misinterpreted your second phrase, I thought you meant her "looks" (as in her beauty) rather than her "look" (as in her stare).

    Anyway, re: the movie choices. "Knight and Day" is a corny pun and doesn't bode well for the actual film itself, with or without Cruise and Diaz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I take criticism quite well I guess. Now that you mentioned the "look" I think I might just have thought of it as her look as in appearance. But I think it really should be the gaze, like laser stare. See thank you.
    The movie title needs some work I agree. But too late now. Cruise is the Knight, but I thought his name in the movie is called Miller. Day is Diaz?

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....