Friday, November 13, 2009

Going Big

I am gaining new appreciation of my own pictures.  I spent some time editing the html and was able to make them 640px wide or 800px wide in one or two cases.  The pictures look so much better.  I mean they are good to begin with and now they are just great.  If you were to see them in print, you would be in tears.  They are just the greatest.  I spent about three seconds searching Google about bigger picture and I am done (I wish my GPS is this good), though actually editing the html is a bit time consuming and sometimes the codes have width and sometime it doesn't.  But in all cases, they are simple enough to get to the right size.

For pictures taken with my Canon SD880 IS (actually posts that got tagged with the Canon label)
Posts tagged with Hasselblad 500C/M
Posts tagged with Yashica Mat-124G
Posts tagged with Nikon F5

Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:19 PM

    They look so much better in the larger html format, especially the autumn tree and the little light purple flower that I like. Great job, man.

    BTW, the man exercising under a tree fits in so well with the autumn tree picture, as if he's doing it for you as your model.

    Just in case you don't know, you can submit photos to My Shot at National Geographic [ngm.nationalgeographic.com/myshot/]

    Sid

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....