Friday, November 13, 2009

Going Big: Size Matters

I always think my pictures deserve more prominent coverage, if not from anybody, at least from me.  It's like your children, if you are not going to going to love them, who would?  And lo and behold a two-second search just gave me the solution I needed.  Actually I have been using this blogger editor for a short while and that feature is automatically made available, I just wasn't paying enough attention.  Anyhow, here it is.  My pictures are at least as big as if not better than some of them out there.  Woo hoo.  If you have a tiny little monitor, perhaps it's time to go just a little bit bigger like 22" at 1920x1080 to avoid the constant carpel tunnel inducing scrolling.  It's your wrist we are talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....