Saturday, November 21, 2009

Dovo Does Rust Easily. Now I know

I took it that it might be an urban legend that the Dovo would rust so easily.  I thought I use it to shave regularly, that's every other day or so, how could it get rusted?  Wrong.  I learned it the hard way.  It is not rusted yet but there are some very tiny spots on the blade, fortunately not on the edge.  But still, I can't believe it.  I did wipe the blade down I guess it must be from the scales.  I would not leave my blade open to dry as it's too dangerous for the rest of the family.  Well you live and learn.  I guess I have to get more anal about keeping it dry and oiled, just the sort of person to do this sort of thing.

6 comments:

  1. can you upload some pics that's more excited, man ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my harshest critic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:26 AM

    If it doesn't say it's made of stainless steel, rusting is only natural. Oiling it certainly helps.

    Sid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Professor Black, I want to have some dialogue with you, Professor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sid,
    I like oiling, wink wink ...

    wp2007,
    We are having a dialog already. What more do you want?
    Free the Chrissie Two.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....