Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ubuntu 8.10 64 Bit

I wonder if anybody can shed some light on running Ubuntu 8.10 (or 8.04) in 64 Bit. My plan is to run Cinelerra and Kino. I don't know if it's going to be too much of a pain (though I can almost feel it already, I could have bought a Dell or a Mac, but I am such a masochist). My excuse for a possible new system is so hardware won't be holding me back to be the greatest one man movie maker ever. My preferred or compromised video format is the going to be HDV, I think. I have researched online for a day or so, and I couldn't find a lot of timely information. If anyone has experience, please drop me a few lines. Much appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:06 AM

    http://akiradproject.net/repository

    repo with 32 and 64 bit cinelerra and other media tools for ubuntu.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....