Sunday, March 01, 2009

I Am Stimulated

I am so stimulated I finally got on a DVD and CD buying spree at Circuit City when they are all 70% off on every awful movie or CD ever produced by human kind. The biggest loser and by my definition and observation is Will Smith's twin double failures. They were such an eye sore, plenty of "I am Legend" and "Hancock" can still be found on racks along with Jodi Foster's good girl turned vigilante "The Brave One." The Dark Knight and any Pixar movies are nowhere to be found. I like Will Smith and Jodie Foster but their new movies just don't quite live up to my expectation.

4 comments:

  1. why don't you ask me, I have a lot of high quality CD and DVD for sale, just tell me which that you want, door to door services gauranteed

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the US going to (mandatory) digital TV, will non-BlueRay DVD go the way of VHS?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am one of those losers who haven't got a BluRay player yet.

    People can watch digital TV via cable, dish or a set-top box and that has nothing to do with BluRay. Anyway, I think I understand what you are asking. Back then DVD was the only digital alternative (consumer wise) for digital pictures. Now, forget it, you have piracy, digital streaming. I think the adoption will be slower as DVD is kind of good enough plus there are upconversion. So it comes down to price of the player and the software. Now both are prohibitively expensive compared to regular DVD. If ondemand digital delivery is good then the adoption will be even slower. Alas, it's not. I do like a physical disc, it's like the pride of ownership.

    ReplyDelete
  4. buy a Mainland made cheap Blu-Ray Player in HK, the cheapest is HK$1,390

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....