Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Apple MacBook

Apple is introducing its MacBook, priced from $1099 to $1499, give or take depends on customization.
Meanwhile, I ordered a power adaptor and a reed switch from small dog for my dying 800mhz iBook. I want to get it back to working conditon at least. I only have OS 10.2.8 installed. This is going to be like a brain surgery or open heart surgery for me. The last time I opened something this compact and complicated was my Nikon Coolpix 990, and I couldn't put it back. Oh well.

3 comments:

  1. OK , rich man, continue to buy buy buy, Nikon D200 is available in the market, I am sure your rich guy will buy it sooner or later

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never understand what the fuck you are talking about.

    Now get the fuck out of here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ask you to spend more, DJ needed you big spender, my mutual funds and provident funds which are US biased need your spending, so spend more

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....