Thursday, July 28, 2005

Nikon Coolpix


Nikon Coolpix. This is my Coolpix 990. It did take some great pictures and silent video. It was serviced twice by Nikon, one was a drop, and another was a drop. Seems like I couldn't keep it in my hand. The last time it failed it was out of warranty, not even the American Express Buyers Assurance program can help. So I set it aside and bought a Canon G3. In the end, I decided I could service it myself with some help from the Internet. I serviced it myself a few months ago and it went great and this is where it stands now. Another work in progress. I am in denial it can never be fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....