Thursday, May 11, 2006

User generated content

Sony is getting on the bandwagon of user generated content for their sony style ad campaign. New York Times has an article titled "An Agency's Worst Nightmare: Ads Created by Users." The animated spot is created by a 19 year old Tyson Ibele, as opposed to by some ad agency with fat cats and slave labor from cubicle farm.

Mr Ibele was rewarded with $1,000 for his 24 second animation.

"We can scare the agency, and that's just fun to do." Mr. Fasulo, the chief marketing executive of Sony Electronics was quoted in the NYTimes article saying that.

Here's the video created by Mr. Ibele, not me:-

2 comments:

  1. well done, the video with the "player" is impressive, once again why don't you use your skill to earn some $$$, I use my skill in building my Yahoo Auction and earn some little money, yesterday a mainland buyer bought 3 flags from me at HK$500, another buyer spent only HK$100 for the CCP flags, tell your wife KMT or ROC flag worth more than PRC or CCP flags

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't me who created the video.

    Now get the fuck out of here and sell your stuff, and don't bother sending me for your new listings email update.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....