Thursday, April 15, 2010

Are You a Righty or a Lefty


Unless you have lived under a rock, no Internet access, do not watch TV, or in general a luddite then you might not know who Lin is.  But somehow you have the good fortune to access this, this stupendous blog by me.  And here is my video to you, an interview of Lin.  So, in the end everything boils down to the final question, " ... so until now you are still a virgin?"  All the interviewers care is to make him admit he is a virgin.  Good job.  Why don't they ask him if he is a righty or a lefty when jerking off?  I want to know too.  I think after this, it would be a standard question for all the new up and coming young singers.

1 comment:

  1. the same question I also want to ask our respected Professor Vincy

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....