Friday, December 31, 2010

Cheapo Shaving Soap

For the cheapo inside me. Well actually it isn't as cheap as I want it to be or think it would me. The label doesn't say anything about natural so I guess it's all tough chemical just for manly man like yours truly.

Update 1/3/2011:
Williams Mug Shaving Soap
I tried it last night.  I soaked it under hot water inside a mug while taking a hot shower.  Poured out the water, whipped up a lather with my brush without really trying as I was kind of in a hurry.  The lather was good and it didn't disappear while I was shaving.  So it wasn't all that bad.  The lather tended to leave some white residue on the blade which I had to wash and remove afterwards.  The scent was a bit hospital like if you were to inhale directly from the soap solid state but when used on shaving, it's a very faint and pleasant scent which also disappeared rather quite quickly, by morning, you couldn't smell anything.

1 comment:

  1. The information that you have shared over here for cheap shaving soap is really nice and I must say that the above information is very useful to all the people.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....