Thursday, July 15, 2010

Straight Razors


The bottom one is my newly acquired straight razor, it's smaller but I think sharper and just a tad easier to maneuver on the immaculate terrain that is my face: cheeks, chin and jawlines most people would kill for. The F.H.Loeffler's Our Drummer is 5/8" while the Dovo is 6/8" and in comparison the Dovo is just bigger, longer and heavier, overall it feels substantial and awe inspiring. Is it necessarily better? I guess it depends on one's preference.

update:
1/19/2013
I think I like the 6/8 size better.  But you may think differently.

1 comment:

  1. you shave which part of your body, show us some pics

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....