Friday, July 30, 2010

Nikon D95 in the Offing

UPDATE:  Sorry, nothing original here.  Those industry insiders won't say a thing, not here anyway.

According to Nikon Rumors, the D95 is coming, presumably soon.  It's going to support full HD, i.e. 1080P.  I hope it has a frame rate at 24p and faster so I can shoot faster and play back in slow motion.  Slow motion just makes everything so much better and cooler.  But the two digit models usually can't meter with old AI or AIS lenses.  I guess I will have to live with that.  I know I sounded like I am going to buy one to replace my D70.  My D70's LCD screen is getting smaller and fuzzier as my eyesight is getting worse.

Yes that's how I waste my time online, browsing Nikon rumors.

3 comments:

  1. rich man, I always jealous you that you have your own right to spend your money, it's not always take it for granted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:35 AM

    dammit all. i probably should've waited before getting that D90.

    -eric

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the time it's widely available I think it may be November or even next year. So who knows. Plus you can always sell your gear on Craigslist or eBay. At present you can make good use of your gear.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....